in Christ i strong enough^^

long time didnt write my blog because of busying $$$...must hard work on writing my blog started from now...and wish for me and my beloved one kai wen will be love 4ever and wait for him 4 yr <3 .... started our love relationship from 28th December 2011...i love u the most kelvin tan kai wen...beloved sha gua lao gong <3

Sunday, May 12, 2013

the brand new 2013 year

hey everyone of my friends~~~long time no touch my blogspot anywhere...2 year...because of busy doing my work and other problem of love relationship eventhough between friends relationship let me dont want to touch this blog anymore....but 2013 is a brand new year for me...so i decided touch back my blog^^wish all of my friend will continue read my blog maybe my language got cacat and bahasa pasar..but all is my heart word that i need to express with^^i am sure this year will be a better year for me eventhough last year also is my happy year between me n my lovely lao gong tantan wen..i so happy that i so in love with him use my real heart to love him...thanks GOD because of U...my life become colorful back again^^U let me go back to church and do more thing for U....bring more people come back for U...U never leave us...when i sad when i happy U share those memories with us^^thanks GOD...U let me met Kelvin Tan Kai Wen when i still work at YOYO...he gave me many sweet memories before i thought he wont be the last of my love but i now i very sure he is the last and forever...we choose to earn more money for our future wedding,future honeymoon place,future house,future baby and many future thing together...eventhough is a bit harder for us because we are far with each other but i believe in him...eventhough he not romantic but i still love him...sure this is the brand new year for me...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment