in Christ i strong enough^^

long time didnt write my blog because of busying $$$...must hard work on writing my blog started from now...and wish for me and my beloved one kai wen will be love 4ever and wait for him 4 yr <3 .... started our love relationship from 28th December 2011...i love u the most kelvin tan kai wen...beloved sha gua lao gong <3

Friday, January 7, 2011

2day~7 jan~

i hate tis day~i hate myself...
1st tim i will argue with my workmate eventhough juz a small case to them...but gv me is a big case...
i hate ppl whn torture me...~(冤枉我)...
that why i sudenly feel will go beat tat person....~until my hand pulse burn from last nite is peeling...
cry.....reli feel angry...and them say my face oso turn red when they say me so...
i duno y tis few day sudenly so stress when heard those word....reli feel sensitive of it...eventhough is juz a jk from them...but i dont thnk so...~feel like i dont like play jk anymore while my age bcum old...duno is wat thing make me bcum like tat~eventhough juz a small kidding but i still will treat the thing seriously...>,<
2nite~going out for preparation of my 3 bez fren party...ai wen,alex guan,nixon~ ^^
we will open their b'day party on 2mrw nite at kirameki cafe(costume cafe)~wish everythng going smooth^^gambateh~

No comments:

Post a Comment