in Christ i strong enough^^

long time didnt write my blog because of busying $$$...must hard work on writing my blog started from now...and wish for me and my beloved one kai wen will be love 4ever and wait for him 4 yr <3 .... started our love relationship from 28th December 2011...i love u the most kelvin tan kai wen...beloved sha gua lao gong <3

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sick..

 my pill and medicine to cure my sickness
 my hand burn by burner
bloody bcuz of beat ppl...
haizxx...start from sunday...
my sickness start...mayb bcuz eat too much pineapple cookies when i training at promenade hotel...and so careless burn my hand...1st time...eventhough i no burn dao by oven oso...is so paiful...but now almost recover it...then turn my sore throat painful...cough cough cough...aiksss...T.T~~cough untill my stomach painful....yrstrday go see my cousin(doctor) at kepayan ridge thr...name kenson loriot clinic...^^if feel sick..go thr to see doctor lar..^^hope my sickness faster recover..then i can do my things...and go out at nite...^^and so miss yoyo staff too especially xiao bo....miss the time working wif them while part timer at YOYO^^

No comments:

Post a Comment