in Christ i strong enough^^

long time didnt write my blog because of busying $$$...must hard work on writing my blog started from now...and wish for me and my beloved one kai wen will be love 4ever and wait for him 4 yr <3 .... started our love relationship from 28th December 2011...i love u the most kelvin tan kai wen...beloved sha gua lao gong <3

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

training time~

start from 1 november 2010~i start my training at promenade hotel kota kinabalu~to finish my practical as a diploma in pastry art student...^^
at there i learn so many new thing..and get many new fren and new environment....in about 2 week till 3 week...i bcum their fren^^especially my luvly didie(fertyal)...kakak(carteny)...and abee(abidah)^^
eventhough many time i being scold by my Chef De Partie~but i know sumtim he teach me de thing is gud for me and is a new knowledge for me...~
such as use correct way to cream cake,make new chocolate decoration,how to make butter cake nice,how to make meringue to be nice..and so on..~but i just dont like the way he play wif me...especialy whn he beat me at my back...i just a gurl..not boy..~so plss...respect~
chong and evelyn last day practical at promenade hotel~
we like to play~but serious whn work...sumtim~
1,2,3,4,5,6....~
last day of chew work at promenade hotel..(at staff canteen)

eventhough 1 day i will finish my practical at pastry kitchen(promenade hotel)...i still wont 4gt u guys de^^cuz u all are my best memories when i practical at there...take care my workmate~i will miss u all~i will finish my practical at 31 of march..here i come~i hope i finish tis practical...u all will more be cooperate wif each other....to make sure the production and u guys will more comfortable whn work~muackss~

No comments:

Post a Comment